Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 13-14

Two days in Durban. This one is going to be short. I've been crazy busy. Yesterday when we got in, we went over to the Casion/Entertainment World and had fast food Indian for dinner. I went with Xolani to watch The Proposal, fun to have a guy who watches romantic comedies around. It was just an ok movie, but Xolani made it fun. Today, we went to the Coloured townships and Indian townships as well as a Hindu temple and the Indian market. I bought the coolest bracelet EVER. I'll explain the story when I get home. It was a great day, but windy and cold for Durban, no swimming in the ocean for me. I have some great pictures, but they take too long to upload. I'll get a lot more uploaded when I get back to Cape Town for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorraine,
    I'm glad you found a bracelet. I love the birthday picture of your dorm door. We saw Darlene and Angela today at a "baby class". Andy and I head to Canada next week for one night. We are going to have your chicken enchilladas (sp?) tonight. Miss you!
    Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete